Re: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-ace-wg-coap-eap-09

Great, thank you.

Best regards.

El 25/1/24 a las 14:26, Deb Cooley escribió:
My 5.1 comment:  I skimmed RFC 4017 and it seems sufficient.  I also looked to see if EAP methods include it as a reference (and many of them do).  It is my opinion that w/ the addition of a reference and some clarifying text will allow you to claim that the MSK is a 'strong cryptographic key', and therefore ok to use the HKDF KDF Expand directly.

I apologize for not catching this in the early review!

Deb