Re: [Last-Call] RTGDIR Last Call Review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-rfc5798bis-13.txt

Hi Donald and Acee,

As the document shepherd and RTGWG co-chair, thank you for the review and diligent work.

Dear RTGWG,

The draft  in on agenda of 2024-01-04 IESG telechat, really now is your final review opportunity.

Thanks,
Yingzhen

On Fri, Dec 15, 2023 at 4:04 AM Acee Lindem <acee.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Dec 15, 2023, at 06:37, James Guichard <james.n.guichard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Thanks Donald!
>
> Acee, the review was requested as a normal directorate review after AD review - the RTG ADs try to make sure that each document gets various directorate reviews during the IETF last-call and before placing the document on the telechat for balloting.

Right but Ben Nivens-Jenkins and Russ White did previous RTG Directorate reviews. Hopefully, we’re getting close to done.

Thanks,
Acee