From: Marco Tiloca <marco.tiloca@xxxxx>
Date: 11/23/23 10:25 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Joel Halpern <jmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gen-art@xxxxxxxx
Cc: core@xxxxxxxx, draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc.all@xxxxxxxx, last-call@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc-09

Hello Joel,

Thanks a lot for your review! Please find in line below our detailed replies to your comments.

A Github PR where we have addressed your comments is available at [GENART-PR].

Unless any concern is raised, we plan to soon merge this PR (and the other ones related to other received reviews), and to submit the result as version -10 of the document.

Thanks,
/Marco

[GENART-PR] https://github.com/core-wg/oscore-edhoc/pull/15