Re: Consultation on IETF Administrative Strategic Plan 2023

Hi Jay,

Thanks for this new strategic plan and your important work on these issues/developed_trasformations. I missed this message but heard about it in the meeting118 so will reply to your referenced emails including ietf_main_list as well.
It was difficult to me to find quickly the changes/objectives within plan 2020 and 2023 [1, 2] (i.e. published pdf, and easier within data tracker to compare), but would like to get a summary of if possible. I think there are transformation changes that don't change mission and values.
However, I hope also we can get more necessary strategy plans/drafts for discussion of other bodies in IETF as taken the ideas/reasons similar to this important 3 year plan (which was mentioned for IESG in the meeting118 for newcomers), which I know it is not a responsibility of LLC but is important for all IETF related bodies.

my comments and questions below,