From: Claudio Allocchio via Datatracker <noreply@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2023 12:50 AM
To: art@xxxxxxxx
Cc: cose@xxxxxxxx; draft-ietf-cose-cwt-claims-in-headers.all@xxxxxxxx; last-call@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Artart last call review of draft-ietf-cose-cwt-claims-in-headers-06

Reviewer: Claudio Allocchio
Review result: Ready with Nits

The document is basically well written and clear. The only nits I suggest to fix is in the security chapter: it seems a copy/paste of the same sections as RFC 7519 one, but maybe some "expanded statements" on the implication of external signature use and in case about potential risks associated may help the non security expert implementer to better understand the whole picture.

Given the above, the document is ready to go.

Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          Claudio.Allocchio@xxxxxxx
                       Senior Manager and Advisor
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

     PGP Key: https://www.cert.garr.it/servizi/informazioni-su-pgp-keys