Re: Bot postings, was Re: Messages from the ietf list for the week ending Sun Oct 8 06:00:02 2023

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This conversation has now taken more of my time than the messages in question have done over the last several years.
> But I have a solution: any further messages in this thread will delete themselves automatically.

You could use my solution. I don't subscribe to the list, and the hall monitor bot emails are one big reason for that :)

Sure, run the numbers if you want, but there's no reason to send it to the list. Sending it to the list is what I find a bit obnoxious. It's not thoughtful.

thanks,
Rob