[Last-Call] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-cdni-delegation-acme-03

Reviewer: Vladimír Čunát
Review result: Ready

So, dnsdir assigned me reviewing this draft, but I basically failed to find DNS
in it :-)  And I'm afraid I don't know ACME well, so I'm marking this draft as
"Ready" just not to block it on DNS.  Maybe I've just missed it, so point me to
the DNS aspects, please.

Still, let me at least comment around this DNS redirection.  The parent RFC
9115 only considers CNAMEs, at a glance.  It feels like for future the
SVCB/HTTPS records should be considered a well (in a different draft/RFC).
They were designed with modern web CDN needs in mind, and among other features
they support "redirecting" a zone apex, which seems practically important.  For
a trivial example, you can't put a CNAME at example.com, only at
www.example.com.

[SVCB/HTTPS] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https/