Re: [Last-Call] [alto] Httpdir last call review of draft-ietf-alto-new-transport-14

Hi Martin and all,

A new revision (-15) has been submitted to address the Httpdir last call review.

Highlights:

- Persistent connection and related sections are removed. A short discussion is added to the appendix explaining the reason.
- A new heartbeat request is introduced to check client liveness for a TIPS view.
- <tips-view-uri> is now an absolute path to enable potential scoping with subdomain.
- Specs for push-mode TIPS and related sections are removed, except a short discussion left in the appendix.

Please let us know if the proposed changes resolve the issues. Thanks!

Best,
Kai