[Last-Call] Iotdir telechat review of draft-ietf-core-sid-21

Reviewer: Stephen Farrell
Review result: Ready

I'm not a yang expert. The document is clear. I'm not sure how the dynamics of
these allocations will play out over time, but it seems entirely reasonable to
try this as planned.

One nit, the draft says:

   The following items are identified using SIDs:
   *  identities

That seems wrong, you're not intending that a 63-bit number be allocated for
user@xxxxxxxxxxx so I think what you mean is that SIDs can identify types of
identity/identifiers rather than the values of those. If the latter were the
intent, then I'd have significant privacy concerns and this review would have
reached a "not ready" conclusion.