Re: Result of Consultation on ART/TSV Area Reorganization

offhand, the revised proposal looks like an improvement to me.

I still think that applications need more attention by IETF, but trying to sort that out in the context of recommendations to nomcom might be too big an ask for such a short timeframe.

thanks,

Keith