Regarding IP address allocation

Dear All,

Actually I am intrested in finding the region of given
IP address.

For This I need to determine the IP ranges allotted to
country as well as the domain extensions (say .co.in
for India).

Can anybody tell me, from where I can get this
information about IP address ranges and domain
extenstion.

Waiting for some +ve responses.