Re: [Last-Call] [Ext] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc8499bis-09

> This is the first time someone has suggested this, even though you're right that it is a term we still sometimes here. I think it is unwise to add this this late in the review cycle (it's already on the telechat agenda, and a new definition would have to go back to the WG), but we'll try to remember it if there is a fourth edition of the doc.

If you coordinate with the AD, you only have to remember until the RFC is published and then file an errata.

On the other hand, spending a week or two repeating a cycle to get an important term in the current document seems like a better solution.