Re: DTN was Re: Proposal for Consolidating Parts of the ART & TSV Areas

Hi Lloyd,

You asked for a description not an opinion and my response was intended to be ironic.

No need to brag, I’m aware who you are and your contributions (thanks!) I watched your video on youtube and took a look at Saratoga some time ago.

To be honest, I’m not sure I have a well formed opinion to share about DTN/BP … yet.
I’m currently working with JPL’s ION.

And yes, I’m aware of uucp and the resemblance, with other crazy ones we started our academic network in my native country (AR) using uucp. For a while I was the uumap admin for that area/domain.

Once again thanks for the references.

Warm Regards
-Jorge
I still had hair then :-)