Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lamps-nf-eku-01.txt> (X.509 Certificate Extended Key Usage (EKU) for 5G Network Functions) to Proposed Standard

Sorry for coming in a bit after the deadline -- my first attempt to research
this failed to find the right keywords and I only got back to it now.

Should this document include a statement about which keyUsage value(s) may be
consistent with the new EKU, akin to the list in §4.2.1.12 of RFC 5280?

-Ben