[Last-Call] Intdir last call review of draft-ietf-lamps-nf-eku-02

Reviewer: Benson Muite
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for <draft-ietf-lamps-nf-eku>.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet
Area Directors.  Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these
comments just like they would treat comments from any other IETF
contributors and resolve them along with any other Last Call comments
that have been received. For more details on the INT Directorate, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/intdir/about/
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/intdir/about/>.

Based on my review, if I was on the IESG I would ballot this document as
NO OBJECTION.

Extended Key Purpose" registry.  An additional OID is also proposed
for the "SMI Security for PKIX Module Identifier".  These are needed
to ensure interoperation between 5G network service providers.

Comments:
The draft is clear and has a similar structure to other RFCs that
generate new IANA SMI Security identifiers and objects, for
example RFC9289.

It may be helpful to to have [X.680] and [X.690] as a normative
references rather than informative references.