[Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-privacypass-protocol-12

Reviewer: Susan Hares
Review result: Ready

Technical: To my best review, this draft has considered the operational issues
in the privacy pass issuance protocol.  The error handling appears to be
correct.

Editorial: I can find no editorial issues.

Caveat: I am not deeply involved in the deployment of these protocols or
security. The error handling portion of this security protocol needs a review
by someone who is an expert in these protocols.  It appears to be correct, but
I am not enough of an expert to double-check anything beyond the references.