Re: [Last-Call] [Ext] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dprive-unilateral-probing-11

On Aug 31, 2023, at 10:57 AM, Dhruv Dhody <dd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for taking my comments into consideration even though I tried kicking those pesky Can-o-worms :)

Those cans sure are attractive sometimes...

> Just one thing...
>

> > - Section 6.2, suggest to state clearly why modeling the probability is listed
> > under privacy consideration. This is not clear from the current text.
>
> Added.
>

> I did not see any change in 6.2

We changed "assess the value" to "assess the overall DNS privacy value" to indicate why one would want to do the modeling. If you think we need to say more, we can do so in the next draft.

--Paul Hoffman