Re: [Tools-discuss] messaging formatting follies, was The IETF's email

On 8/28/23 19:36, Rob Sayre wrote:

Even after all that, I still don't see email fixing this problem outside of plain text. I think the MIMI charter is more hopeful:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mimi/>

Instant messaging is so much less functional than email that I don't consider these similar at all.  To me this looks like taking messaging back several decades.