Re: [Last-Call] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-32

Many thanks; Sue 😊

Reviewing this draft is also quite a commendable effort and I really, really appreciate your time.
This spec makes sense in the general context of RAW and IoT automation over wireless. I hope that its time is coming very soon.
I'll be in PTO till September 1st so (sorry for this) please expect some delay.

All the best!

Pascal