Re: [Last-Call] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-ohai-svcb-config-05

Thanks, Ralf!

I’ve made a PR to address your comment, please take a look: https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/draft-ohai-svcb-config/pull/52

Best,
Tommy

On Aug 21, 2023, at 1:46 AM, Ralf Weber via Datatracker <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reviewer: Ralf Weber
Review result: Ready with Nits

Moin!

I am an assigned DNS directorate reviewer for draft-ietf-ohai-svcb-config.

The draft is well written and covers the DNS configuration of OHTTP services
well. I think it is ready for publication.

There is one nit that could be addressed, though the document is understandable
as is. In DNS we talk about Resource Records (RR) or Resource Record Sets
(RRset) as defined in section 5 of RFC8499. While the documents mentions the
short form RR and "resource records" in the abstract the rest of the document
consistently uses records and not resource records as DNS terminology would
suggest.

So long
-Ralf
---