Re: Privacy and IETF participation (was: Re: [117attendees] Hilton room rates (Was: IETF 117 - thanks and afterthoughts))

context:

it's the very model of a submarine patent.

I don't think working around the microchannel architecture to avoid its licensing fees is in itself objectionable.   but designing a replacement that depends on a connector that you've secretly patented and lied about not having patented would be.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx