Re: [Last-Call] [Ntp] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-ntp-chronos-17

Hi,

You are right.
Anyway, Byzantine in Khronos was used to emphasize that even if an attacker identifies Khronos operation, it doesn't impact Khronos's security (since each time different servers are chosen at random).
I removed the Byzantine term and added this note in the security consideration section.

Best,
Neta