Re: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-ntp-chronos-16

On Sat, Jul 1, 2023 at 7:05 PM Rob Sayre <sayrer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think it needs a copy-edit pass. Not because there's a major issue, but because it mixes the the passive voice and possessive punctuation

Sorry, I meant to say that it uses phrases like "Khronos" with and without an apostrophe. So you get examples like this:

"3.  Khronos' Design

   Khronos watchdog periodically queries a set of m (tens) servers from
   a large (hundreds) server pool in each Khronos poll interval..."

There are many of these in the document, and some would definitely be accurately described as nitpicks.

This is a pretty bad one, and only included here to improve the document.

thanks,
Rob