Re: [Last-Call] [Taps] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-taps-interface-20

Hi Michael,

On 05/06/2023, 19:05, "Michael Welzl" michawe@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I want to thank you very much for this extremely detailed review, and

> also apologize for not answering this for so long - it has somehow

> fallen through the cracks as we dealt with all the reviews, in fact

> because it arrived so early!  We merged your PR but I forgot that

> there was also a much longer email somewhere in one of my mail

> folders…  I take this blame!

No problems at all :-)

> I have now opened issues in our github repository on these matters:

> https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues

> ... and we’ll deal with them one by one, there. Please feel free to

> comment there - and many thanks again!

Sure I am going to follow the discussion there, and thank you for taking

my comments into consideration.

BTW, I think in my review I forgot to mention that this document

contains great stuff and it's high quality.  So a big thank you to all

TAPS folks who worked on it.  Also, IIRC, a few years ago, the NEAT

project had one of its early meetings in our office in Cambridge?  I was

in charge with the logistics and I remember going to the Italian deli to

place the order for your lunch. I reckon I probably deserve an ACK for

the panini :-)

Cheers, t