Re: How do we feel about conferences scraping addresses from the IETF?

Jordi,

On 05-Jun-23 06:42, jordi.palet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
It this showing us a security problem in the datatracker?

I don't think so. Google gets 134 hits on the address John indicated. Really, we can't hide our email addresses and still communicate on publicly archived lists (which John has done, using that address).

Older IETF attendance lists also included email addresses.

Regards
   Brian