[Last-Call] JSContact Last Call Feedback and Open Items

We just published version 11 of the JSContact draft and related RFCs:

These versions address the extensive IETF Last Call feedback. However, some of it requires further work and clarification. For details, please see below. How should we proceed? Most likely, we will take back the RFC to the working group and restart last call after these open items got decided on?

Some notable changes in the current version are:

Open items include:
We will start discussion on these open items soon on the calsify mailing list.