[Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-21

Reviewer: Ivaylo Petrov
Review result: Has Nits

Reviewer: Ivaylo Petrov
Review result: Has Nits

IESG. These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat

For context, I don't have prior experience with PCEP. From my reading of
the document, the extensions added to enable the usage of a stateful PCE
capability in GMPLS-controlled networks did not add new attack surfaces
and all relevant security considerations were provided.

Nits:

- Sec 7.3, the first sentence reads confusing to me. Please consider
reformulating it. - Sec 11

   > The secure transport of PCEP specified in [RFC8253]
   > allows the usage of Transport Layer Security (TLS).  The same can
   > also be used by the PCEP extension defined in this document.

  this leaves the feeling that the use of TLS is optional, while I believe the
  intention here is to say that it's recommended and RFC8253 provides more
  details of how to implement that. Please reformulate this.