IMAP authentication changes

All -

We have changed the way the IETF IMAP service authenticates against the datatracker.

In the process, we also discovered a bug that was allowing some people to authenticate with bad passwords that has been corrected.

If you can't authenticate with the IMAP service now, but you have been able to in the past, please check that you are using the password that goes with the username you have provided. Note that the IMAP service does not (yet) let you login with any email address known to your Person the way the datatracker does. Your password will need to match your actual datatracker User username. This is something that we're working with Alexey to change in the future so that it behaves exactly as the datatracker does.

If you try the above and are still not able to access IMAP, send email to support@xxxxxxxx.

RjS