Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-calext-jscontact-vcard-06

Hi Russ,

sorry for the delay in replying.

Thanks a lot for your review and feedback.

Please find my comments below.

Anyway, we are publishing the new version in a few days so you will be able to check if all of the points have been addressed.

Best,

Mario