Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-cellar-matroska-15

<co-chair hat on>
Thank you Elwyn for the review comments, I'm sure the nits are well appreciated!

> General: I am concerned about the long term stability of the web site
> referenced for the Matroska Container Format, reference [MCF].  Among other
> issues it is not accessed via https and it claims that it is the one true
> specification which is rather confusing when it is being written into a
> standards track RFC.

Elwyn, [MCF] is where the project started.
It is referenced to give credit to what our history is.
It's an informative reference, nobody needs read it, and it could frankly
disappear and our specification would stand.
We can't really change what [MCF] claims about itself, can we?

We could change this to an archive.org reference.
I think we did this with another reference recently.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-