Looking for reviewer volunteers for the internet directorate

Dear all,

The Internet directorate [1] mission is mainly to review IETF drafts from all the IETF Working Groups even outside of the INT area from an IP-layer and Internet points of view.

The reviewers are selected by the current INT Area Directors and our goal is to refresh this list of reviewers on a regular basis and now seems to be a good time.

If you are interested, then please fill the form: https://forms.gle/kgoZBabsKUinwGFt8  before Monday 6th of March 2023 midnight UTC and Erik and I (in consultation with the int-dir chairs, Bernie and Carlos) will review the list and select a diverse set of new reviewers who will join the existing ones.

Once selected, directorate members can specify the frequency of their reviews, but even without specifying a frequency, expect maximum 3 or 4 reviews per year. Being a reviewer also means that you read about other topics, and this is a learning experience. Reviewers do not need to be expert in everything in the INT area, reviewers do not need to have tons of experience either as we are also looking for junior people to allow them to become more fluent in the IETF community.

So, don’t be shy and volunteer !

We would also like to thank Juan Carlos Zúñiga who has accepted to become the third chair of int-dir in addition of being already a reviewer and one of the intarea WG chair.

Regards,

-éric & -erik

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/intdir/about/ (which will need to be refreshed) and the email archive is public https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/int-dir/