NomCom 2022 Announcement of IAB

As Chair of the 2022-2023 NomCom, I am pleased to announce the following appointments to the IAB:

    Dhruv Dhody
    Wes Hardakar
    Suresh Krishnan
    Alvaro Retana
    David Schinazi
    Christopher Wood

The combined IAB for the upcoming year is:

    Dhruv Dhody, Huawei
    Lars Eggert, NetApp (as IETF Chair)
    Cullen Jennings, Cisco
    Wes Hardaker, USC/ISI
    Mallory Knodel, Center for Democracy and Technology
    Suresh Krishnan, Cisco
    Mirja Kühlewind, Ericsson
    Zhenbin Li, Huawei
    Alvaro Retana, Futurewei
    David Schinazi, Google
    Christopher Wood, Cloudflare
    Qin Wu, Huawei
    Jiankang Yao 姚健康, CNNIC China Internet Network Information Center

Once again, I wish to thank all of the other nominees and the IETF community for the feedback they provided.

-Rich Salz, 2022-2023 IETF NomCom Chair