Re: [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-elegy-rfc8989bis-03

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the review. The first point is covered in this PR:

https://github.com/ietf-wg-elegy/rfc8989bis/pull/19

As for point 2, at the suggestion of several people I used the fancy formatting so that it renders nicely in HTML. Regrettably, this creates the problem you mentioned in the .txt version. I'm not really sure if there's a way to reconcile this; if there's a kramdown/markdown person that can straighten me out, I'd welcome it.

Martin