[Last-Call] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-10

Reviewer: Mike McBride
Review result: Has Nits

These are my recommendations:

Section 4:

Change this:
      xTR-ID bit (I-bit): This bit is set to 1 to indicate that a 128
      bit xTR-ID and a 64-bit Site-ID fields are present at the end of
      the Map-Request message.
To this:
      xTR-ID bit (I-bit): This bit is set to 1 to indicate that 128
      bit xTR-ID and 64-bit Site-ID fields are present at the end of
      the Map-Request message.

Change this:
      If the I-bit is set but the Site-ID and/or
      xTR-ID are not included, a receiver can detect the error because
      after processing that last EID-record, there are no bytes left
      from processing the message.
To this:
      If the I-bit is set, but the Site-ID and/or
      xTR-ID are not included, a receiver can detect the error because,
      after processing that last EID-record, there are no bytes left
      from processing the message.

Section 5:

Change this:
   The xTR subscribes for changes for a given EID-Prefix by sending a
   Map-Request to the Mapping System with the N-bit set on the EID-Record
To this:
   The xTR subscribes for changes, to a given EID-Prefix, by sending a
   Map-Request to the Mapping System with the N-bit set on the EID-Record

Change this:
   The xTR processes this Map-Notify as described in
   Section 5.7 of [RFC9301] with the following considerations.  The xTR
   MUST use the Map-Notify to populate its Map-Cache with the returned
   EID-Prefix and RLOC-set.
To this:
   I'm expecting a ":" after considerations and then a list of those
   considerations, but just see a new sentence. Perhaps make it one sentence:
   The xTR processes this Map-Notify, as described in Section 5.7 of [RFC9301],
   and MUST use the Map-Notify to populate its Map-Cache with the returned
   EID-Prefix and RLOC-set.

Change this:
   The following specifies the procedure to remove a subscription.
To this:
   I'm expecting a ":" after subscription. Perhaps either add the ":" or remove
   the sentence.

Section 6:

Change this:
   The complete mechanism works as follows.
To this:
   I'm expecting a ":" after follows. Either add the ":" or remove the sentence.

Change this:
   The xTR processes the received Map-Notify as specified in Section 5.7
   of [RFC9301], with the following considerations.
To this:
   I'm expecting a ":" after considerations. Either add the ":" or remove the
   sentence.

Section 7.1:

Change this:
   Since Map-Notifies from the Map-Server to the ITR need to be...
To this:
   Since Map-Notifies from the Map-Server to the ITR needs to be...

Change this:
   Otherwise, if the Map-Server has to reply with a Map-Notify (e.g. due
   to subscription accepted) to a received Map-Request, the following
   extra steps take place.
To this:
   ...extra steps take place:

Change this:
   Note that if the Map-Server replies with a Map-Notify, none of the
   regular LISP-SEC steps regarding Map-Reply described in Section 5.7
   of [RFC9303] takes place)
To this:
   Note that if the Map-Server replies with a Map-Notify, none of the
   regular LISP-SEC steps regarding Map-Reply, described in Section 5.7
   of [RFC9303], takes place.

Section 8.2:

Change this:
   Section 8.1 of [RFC9301] suggests two TTL values for Negative Map-