Re: [Last-Call] [DNSOP] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-08

Hi David,

Response inline at the bottom.

Op 03-01-2023 om 19:42 schreef Blacka, David:

On Jan 3, 2023, at 12:48 PM, Peter Thomassen <peter@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hi David,

Thank you for your review. Please see inline.

Thanks! Also see inline.