Re: [Last-Call] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-add-encrypted-dns-07

Hi Ralf,

Thank you for the review.

Please see inline.

Cheers,
Med

[Med] FWIW, the WGLC was also shared with ADD, RADEXT, and DHC. This is a cross-area effort :-)

> I see this draft as ready with the following nits:
> - The table of attributes under 7 Table of attributes only have
> two values which both start with 0. As the main distinction is
> that attributes MUST NOT appear when 0 is there and MAY appeare
> when 0+ is defined making this boolean with e.g Y/N seems easier
> to understand IMHO.

[Med] This is a well-established RADIUS nomenclature. We prefer to maintain it. Thanks.

 - In 8.1 New Radius Attributes the table is
> called "Table 1: Encrypted DNS RADIUS Attributes", while the table
> describer generic DHCP Options attributes. The table name should
> reflect that.

[Med] Good catch. Fixed.

> So long
> -Ralf