REMINDER: Please take the IETF Community Survey for 2022

This is a reminder to please spare six minutes to provide your feedback on the IETF and your experiences with the IETF, whether you are a regular participant or just an occasional reader of one of our lists:

	https://ietf.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d45fzWJYRdiG8aW

So far we have 987 responses and ideally we would like over 2000.

Please note that Javascript is required for this survey, and that we run this survey in anonymous mode and do not collect data such as IP addresses.  If you want to confirm that the link above is genuine then please see our blog post [3], which also includes this link.

The IETF Community survey is our major annual survey of everyone subscribed to an IETF mailing list and is used to inform the actions of IETF leadership throughout the year. Our 2021 survey had over 2000 responses and the results were documented in a blog post [1] and a detailed report [2].