Re: [Last-Call] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-25

Hi Eric,

Sorry, the R&E world closes for 2 weeks over the holiday period :)

I just read the IESG comments now, and your comment that "The flow and the text (grammar, English) had also a rewrite, but the diffs from 24 (my review) to 25 (new) are very
minor and the abstract for example still has six typos or errors in just two paragraphs.  I don’t think any of the errors confuse semantics, but it’s in a very poor state compared to other draft that I’ve reviewed at a close to Ready state.

The suggestion to move it to Experimental is good, imo.

Tim