Re: [saag] Ten years after Snowden (2013 - 2023), is IETF keeping its promises?

There has been no mention of NAT in this thread as an obscuring technique.

There's probably scope for a 'best practices for preserving privacy for carrier grade NATs' or somesuch document  -- I doubt much can be done at the low end for a NATted residential 192.168.1.1 network, but CGNAT for millions of users is a very different beast.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx