[Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-indicators-of-compromise-03

Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
Review result: Ready

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-opsec-indicators-of-compromise-??
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 2022-12-23
IETF LC End Date: 2022-12-23
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Major issues: 0

Minor issues: 0

Nits/editorial comments: 0