Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-billon-expires-06.txt> (Updated Use of the Expires Message Header Field) to Proposed Standard

A few more concerns in addition to those I expressed earlier:

- Most MUAs and most other programs that print email messages (say for use as evidence in court cases) typically won't display or print Expires: header fields because that field has heretofore not been regarded as significant.   The reason I'm aware of this is that I've sometimes had to explain to courts why a message that's been printed out is not an accurate representation of the message that was actually sent, because the program that printed out the message tried to be too clever, say by converting the original date timezone to a different format.   And sometimes the precise timestamps matter.

- messages that expire before likely delivery, or only a very short time after likely delivery.   Especially