Re: [Last-Call] [art] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-6man-rfc6874bis-02

A slight update on curl.

On Windows, it simply ignores the %xxx and uses the default zone.

On Linux, it *requires* the %xxx because Linux has no default zone. So actually it's Linux curl that already supports rfc6874bis completely, and Windows curl is weak.

Linux curl *also* supports the RFC6874 notation %25xxx, which creates an issue if one names a zone as "25".

Regards
   Brian Carpenter