Re: [Last-Call] Dnsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-12

Dear Johan,

Sorry for our delay. We want to thank you for your review. We are publishing version 13 with all the IESG review inputs.
We have corrected the nits you bring out see the link.
https://github.com/lp-wan/SCHC-NBIoT/blob/master/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-13.md

Ana & Edgar