Re: [Last-Call] [homenet] Dnsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-18

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the review. Please see my response in line. You can also find the commit associated to the comments here:
https://github.com/ietf-homenet-wg/ietf-homenet-hna/commit/2fcc1c1606b8fbaf2ff10505ad00fab2c020ddd9

Thanks for the review.

Yours,
Daniel