[Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-yee-ssh-iana-requirements-01

Reviewer: Stefan Santesson
Review result: Has Nits

This draft is reasonable and OK in all material aspects.

The document has no security considerations and that is well motivated for this
document.

I just have a few general comments and nits:

1)
Section 2 first paragraph. I think the sentence is missing an "is" word.
Assuming that the sentence intended to say: "... whose registration policy is
changed from IETF Review to Expert Review."

2)
I'm not convinced that it is suitable and particularly useful to include a mail
discussion as a reference to a standards document. At least in this case when
the discussion seems to be in agreement at large with the initial statement by
Sean Turner. Even though this was interesting reading for me, I think a summary
of the strongest arguments would serve the document better than a link to the
actual discussion. In fact, the initial argument by Sean seems to say most of
what is relevant.