Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

> On Oct 10, 2022, at 7:28 AM, Lloyd W <lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> On 10 Oct 2022, at 21:28, Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> 5.  Dan has not always been infallibly polite.
>
> That's an interesting way to attempt to downplay mocking, belittling, insulting, bullying behaviour and ad hominem attacks.

Hi Lloyd.  I was just sitting at breakfast wondering what your response would be, opened my email, and there it was.   Uhhh, thanks for reading?

I call things like I see them, trying to do so without malice or resentment, but in full awareness that not everyone else will see them the same way.  We see things in different ways, in part because we have different experiences.  I don’t think it’s a virtue to ignore for anyone to ignore their own experiences in order to pretend to agree with others’ points of view.  But I do think people should try to respect others’ experiences and points of view.

And once again, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t misrepresent what I have said.

Keith