IETF 115 Preliminary Agenda

IETF 115
London, UK
November 5-11, 2022
Hosted By: Cisco

The IETF 115 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be published on Friday, October 14, 2022.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/115/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/115/agenda.txt

The preliminary agenda includes all planned WG, RG, and BoF sessions. Information about side meetings will be available when the final agenda is posted.

IETF 115 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/115/
Register online at: https://registration.ietf.org/115/

Don’t forget to register for these exciting IETF 115 events!

Social Event
	We are finalizing plans for a social event at IETF 115, but we're not quite ready to announce yet. Watch out for details shortly!

Hackathon
	Onsite signup: https://registration.ietf.org/115/new/hackathon_onsite/
	Remote signup: https://registration.ietf.org/115/new/hackathon_remote/
	More information: https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/115-hackathon/