Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

Let’s be fair. Lloyd was responding to Dan, not the BCP 83 last call. Yeah, the response could have been more diplomatic, but this subthread isn’t an inherent part of the BCP 83 process, and could have just as easily arisen on any *other* mailing list Dan was posting in.

/a