Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

Op za 1 okt. 2022 om 16:19 schreef Salz, Rich <rsalz=40akamai.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>    I also support this action, but would reframe the ask for the IESG: What could be done differently that might allow actions to be more timely?

I prefer things do not move more quickly.  If the community reaction is mostly "what took you so long" that is better than some members feeling things were too hasty.

I think you are prioritizing the wrong thing. If someone’s behavior is harmful to the community, the thing we should prioritize is caring for the community.

As we can see from this discussion, even with this ponderous process, there are still some people who are not satisfied. It is because they don’t think the behavior was wrong, not because the IESG didn’t wait long enough to take action.