fortunes ? Re: find your inner poet

I have never grown into poetry "proper" (never say never though), but:

I did love in University to log into the computer (i think the first ones introducing
this where BSD unix) and be presented by usually pretty good "fortune" (cookie?).
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_(Unix) )

Aka: I would be happy to have such an IETF fortune collection. But
such an IETF list would something most easily curated via appropriate tooling

- you can propose a new fortune on some page with datracker login
- the proposal will be added to the curated IETF list if it gets two likes from
  other datatracker logins. No two submissions from one account can have
  the same two likes to get accepted into the list.

Of course, it would be great for the list then to show up on datatracker (somehow)
to enjoy it while working on IETF stuff.

But if this really becomes such a community effort, it wouldn't be the ISE job.

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---